For a side dish, try these crisp beans that can be eaten with the fingers. This is a nice alternative to the traditional green bean casserole you might see on Thanksgiving this year.
To serve 4, you will need:
* 2 pounds green beans (stringless tenderettes or haricot verts)
* 2 teaspoons margarine or butter
* 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
* 1 tablespoon dried chives
* 1 tablespoon dried parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Steam green beans for 5 to 7 minutes. Place in a bowl and add remaining ingredients; toss to coat and serve.
Sorry, no picture today The camera is in need of new batteries!
Enjoy your time in the kitchen!